Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Back in India

Atlast I am back in India on July 17th. Woof... what a packing/cleaning I have done. Two sleepless nights before leaving Atlanta. Now in the heat and humidity I have joined office in Noida, India. Now the same old crap that happens when you leave a company.... :-(. On top of that our great passport office that gave me a jolt of reality that I had forgotten in 4 years of stay outside my home country. But the family time is the best part that I am enjoying when I see my son and my parents playing together after a gap of 2.5 years. Also my wife is now at her parents house.. hurray.. single's life for next 3-4 weeks.

Signing off for now.. the VISA and loan disbursement will kill me if I am stuck to blogger....

AddThis Social Bookmark Button AddThis Feed Button

1 Comment:

  1. Akshat said...
    From Haryana to Said... that's quite a journey, being an Indian, I can fully appreciate what a massive achievement that is. I was directed to your blog from the gmatclub forums.

    I am inspired already

Post a Comment